Max Armstrong’s Tractor App Celebrates 10,000 Downloads
Max’s Tractor App, developed and designed by Martinez Creative Group and sponsored by Great Lakes® Hybrids and Genuity®, has delighted tractor enthusiasts of all ages with comments such as:
- “Finally, something for us tractor folks! Awesome!”
- “Informative & easy.”
- “Great app! Love the Shed.”
- “My 23-month-old boy LOVES this!! He jumps around all the time singing ‘Tracta Boy! TRACTA BOY!!’ Go Max!!!!!”
Originally launched in August 2013, Max Armstrong’s Tractor App recently released an update with many new features including:
- Updated New Iron section with weekly updates featuring the newest ag equipment.
- So, you think you know tractors? Prove it…with all new tractor trivia.
- Test your tractor trivia knowledge with the new Question of the Week: Users can find the questions and answers posted each week on Facebook at Max Armstrong’s Farmall Tractors and with #MaxTractor on Twitter. Follow along and play today.
- Keep in touch with Max and interact with @maxarmstrong’s Twitter feed right from the home page of the app.
- The app file size is now greatly reduced, allowing you more storage on your device.
- Want to see your tractor on Max’s Tractor App and Max’s Tractor Shed on This Week in AgriBusiness? Submit your high quality photos to Max@agbizweek.com and keep an eye on the app and show!
And some fun press from:
- The Daily Herald
- Prairie Farmer
- Farm and Livestock Directory
- Farm Collector
- Farm Progress
- Ag News Wire
- Farm Futures
- Farmers Showcase
- High Plains Midwest Ag Journal
View our website for more information on the Max Armstrong Tractor App.
The interactive “Max Armstrong’s Tractor App” is available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. Users will hear Armstrong’s distinctive voice inviting them to the app version of his popular TV segment “Max’s Tractor Shed,” to play “Tractor Trivia” and “What Engine is This?” games, and tune in to his daily Midwest Digest reports on Farm Progress America Radio. Ringtones featuring Armstrong’s voice are also available from the iTunes store on iPhones.
You can download the app for iPhones and iPads from the App Store here or for Android smartphones and tablets from the Google Play store here.
About Martinez Creative Group
Martinez Creative Group (MCG) is a full-service marketing communications agency providing strategic counsel, branding and integrated communications and was established in 2004. Today MCG serves a diverse range of clients on a local, regional, and national basis with integrated marketing, advertising, and design services, with projects including: graphic design, website/web design, mobile solutions including mobile sites and mobile apps, print materials including flyers, posters, and brochures, branding and identity collateral, social media marketing solutions and strategy, and more marketing and advertising projects.